Sunday, November 13, 2011

Can you help me find work in Japan?

Question:


I have a pretty basic level of Japanese, I'm studying an english teaching certificate, but I want to go now and find work because so many jobs need you to be in-country to apply.
Has anyone done this before? It's my first time going overseas, let alone working and living in a foreign country, and I'm kinda scared and I want help.
Any agency that can help me with visa/flights/accommodation?

Answer:


In most cases in order to work full time in Japan you need to have a University degree and you also require the backing of a company in Japan to sponsor your visa.

Most recruiters for English jobs in Japan will require the following:

1. Native English Speaker
2. Full Bachelor Degree (in any field)
3. Basic Japanese Ability

The market is really competitive now so they also prefer teaching experience and qualifications such as ESL, TEFL or CELTA.

Salary is usually around 240,000 - 255,000 yen per month depending on experience and qualifications.

Working in Japan
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment