Sunday, November 13, 2011

I've been thinking about getting a job in Japan .?

Question:


I'm not that far into adulthood yet, but I've been considering going to Japan , and teaching English . I've researched it somewhat , and so far I heard that they don't make much money. Then I hear they get free housing( with a contract) .I'm extremely confused, and I really want a straight forward answer on my first question. Do English Teachers in Japan make good money ?Then I heard that jobs teaching English in Japan are hard to come by .( By the way , sorry if my grammar is jacked . It makes it even worse since I want to become an English teacher . XD Don't worry , I'll work on it !) One other question I had was on how they teach their students English ? Do they start with the alphabet : I'm curious as to what goes on in their classroom . What about racism , are many Japanese residents cruel toward Americans .What about the water ? It'll probably be a long time before I go to Japan , if i do , but I'm still curious.Are there any special requirements ,besides a bachelor's degree? That pretty much sums it up! I would greatly appreciate your answers !Thanks!!!

Answer:


Japanese salary is declining rapidly in this recession. I don't know much about English teaching job. But if its salary is staying at 250,000 yen a month level as others suggest, it might be somewhat "good" salary because there are many Japanese who are working with lower income now.

No comments:

Post a Comment