Sunday, November 13, 2011

South Korea or Japan, which one and why?

Question:


Hi, I want to to become a foreign exchange student. I am from the US and I would like to know which country is better do to the kindness of others. Please tell me if there is any racism in the countries against Americans or whites generally. Give me as many reasons why the country is better for an exchange student like culture for example and experience wise. I want as many opinions as I can get, so once I make the final decision I will start learning the language. Please take your time to give me long answers. Thank you very much! =o]

also, I only 14 and only comment on here with answers.(not the lies that I'm not able to fly, because I know I can)

-I have posted this before, but I got a shortage on opinions that gave their reasons why

Answer:


I would have to say Korea (: probably cuz I'm Korean (x Haha. But if ur going as an exchange student Korea may be hard. They take studying seriously ;O they do NOT play around when it comes to school. Good luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment