Sunday, November 13, 2011

How do I make a Crooz account?

Question:


I'm Japanese, my language skills aren't perfect but I can understand most of it.
The only problem is that I reside in Sweden. Do I need to have a Japanese number in order to make one?
I have a Japanese phone if it helps (SH-04C) but it's unlocked and I use a Swedish service.
How do I make one?

Answer:


There is no way for you to join (at least i have not been able to figure out how) using anything other than a cellphone

To join from a cellphone, you need to:

1) go to crooz blog website
2) since you can read Japanese, you should be able to navigate the site but if not, to the top right of the screen are 2 buttons: top one is to bookmark the site and the lower button is to join. Click on the lower button
3) you will likely get an error but under the barcode there is a link that allows you to send the URL to the mobile. Click on that link
4) send a message from your mobile to the email address provided (Use your Swedish number)
5) There is a chance (no way for me to tell) that it may respond to you. If it does not, you could spoof a Japanese number on your swedish mobile but i have never done it so ...

Not sure this is super helpful - hopefully it will work for you otherwise you might need a Japanese cell number

No comments:

Post a Comment