Sunday, November 13, 2011

Planning a trip help?

Question:


so im planning a trip to asian countries.:) which country would you prefer India or pakistan for a 3 week holiday non indians and non pakistanis pls answer :)

Answer:


Neither. If I had to only pick between these 2 then definitely India but again - NEITHER. Pakistan is on the border with Afghanistan and the war is constantly spilling over so not putting yourself in any sort of danger should be high on your list. With 3 weeks you could spend time in a couple different locations. Go to Delhi, visit the Taj Mahal and then spend 2 weeks on the beach in some place like Goa.

These are my suggestions as a non-Pakistani and non-Indian but I've been to both.

Now if you expanded the choices then I'd go to Thailand or Singapore or Cambodia or even Vietnam. Indonesia is great (including Bali) and I even prefer the Philippines to either of your choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment