Sunday, November 27, 2011

Does anyone know any affordable apartments in Shinjuku or near it?

Question:


I am planning to study Japanese in Japan and I am planning to stay there for at least 6 months. I have been trying to look for apartments or spaces for rent where I can live during my stay. I will be with my boyfriend (who is a local). He has a house in Japan but we do not want to impose on his family. Any apartment that is affordable would be fine and we do not care if it is small or not. We just need a place to stay. I was hoping someone who can recommend me an inexpensive place. Thank you!

Answer:


You can't live in Japan for more than 90 days without a visa.

On apartment, Shinjuku is very expensive area. I don't think you and your BF can afford it, given the fact that he still lives with his parents, meaning he can't rent his own apartment right now, even a cheap one.

No comments:

Post a Comment