Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am in Tokyo on holiday, I want to move here, what work is there for a english speaker?

Question:


I am 20 and on holiday here I love it and would love to move here for at least a year, after my studies which end in about 1 year. I am studying Mental Health at Tafe I probably couldn't work here with that qualification. So what type of work could I do here, with a one year visa? I only speak very basic Japanese and I assume it would be hard to get hired because I am australian. A friend suggestion being a stripper because I am aussie and rare here so I would get alot of clients.

Answer:


Basically, you can't get working visa of Japan if you don't have a college degree.

But if you are from Australia, you can apply for working holiday visa.
http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/w_hol…

No comments:

Post a Comment