Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sending letters to (Japanese) friends?

Question:


Hi, I've been having a little problem lately.

I want to send Christmas cards to my friends in Japan. However, when I started to list the names of the people, it turns out there are so many of them. Of course not all of them were very close to me but all are precious to me one way or another. And I cannot afford to send to just a few because they all live in one dormitory and it would be bad if others find out that others received a card but they did not. I want all of them to know that I treasure them but there are just soooo many of them. It is also costly to send over 20+ cards.

Do you have any opinion/advice?

Answer:


Send email to everyone or send e-card to them, or send one card but say "hello" to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment