Monday, December 19, 2011

Can someone please explain Japanese particle use?

Question:


Or even if you could refer me to a link that could teach me. I did look at the Wikipedia article however unfortunately I didn't understand it at all. Thanks.

Answer:


Well, Japanese particles are not an easy thing to learn as many overlap (ga/wa or even no in a subordinate clause; ga/wo, ni/de) and many have diferent uses (ga: object or subject, wa: basically anything though mainy subject and time, ni: time, place, indirect object)

You can find explanations here:
http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/com… (They are all broken up in several parts)

I suggest you keep to the guide in the sense that you don't try to learn all the main particles (ga,wo,no,ni,de,he,wa,mo) at once but in smaller groups and whevever you learn a new one which overlaps with a prior one, put great focus on when to use which.

No comments:

Post a Comment