Monday, December 19, 2011

In Japan, do people eat natto every morning?

Question:


First thing first, yesterday there was a striking news that could change my life forever. My father passed away. He had been fighting agaist prostate cancer for years.

My mother called me yesterday, which was the first phone call from her in years. It was 8 pm in the morning when the phone rang and I was just preparing for work. I thought I may ignore it at first, but it was one of those phone calls you know you must pick up. So I moved over to the living room hastly from the bathroom to pick up the phone. She was all crying when I picked up the phone. Poor mother. She was trying to squeeze the last voice from her pettite body. And just when she stopped crying, I was told that my father had just died. That literally stopped time for a while. All I could do was staring at the wall blankly. I called my boss and I spent all day crying in my skimpy-looking cottage in Yorkshire while chilly cattle-smelling december wind was blowing my cheeks so innocently.

Anyways, he left us a ton of fortune so we are planning to visit Japan. I have always thought that Japan has a wonderful culture and amazing technologies. Japanese people's contribution to humanity is so enourmous that I feel I would rather be their slave. Also I love Japanese food. As I grew up in English where the food is just nasty and terrible, I am very excited to eat many delicious foods in Japan. So I have a question, do Japanese people eat natto every morning? I know it is a weird question, but I would like to know if it is true because the Japanese women has sooo nice skin. I would like to know the secret behind it as I don't want to be a nasty old stinky woman like Elizabeth the second. She's so nasty. Thanks in advance,

Answer:


First of all I am sorry to hear that your father passed away. Your father's tombstone will register the same day as Kim Jon Il's.

In answer to your natto-smelling question, some people eat natto every morening, and some people don't. But you must know it is one of the standard foods of the Japanese breakfast. So expect to have natto in a small bowl if you order a Japanese break fast at a hotel or a ryokan. Also, no, eating natto won't prevent you from becoming a nasty old woman. For one thing, it won't stop your aging. Next, if you don't want to be nasty, then stay with a man and let him take of you. It's a lesson from Cleopatra. Men, men, men. They make women prettier if not less nasty. What you are telling us is that you want to sleep with natto hoping it will make you a pretty woman. Just find a man in whatever you are at or in Japan for that matter(Japanese men are sooo good). That's what you need most. Lonely women tend to be less appealing even if they weren't born that way.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment