Monday, December 19, 2011

Translation help for English to Japanese?

Question:


How would I translate:

"If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say I love you."
in Japanese?

A serious translation please! Don't use Google Translate! >.<

Can I also have the Romanji, as well as hiragana/ katakana/ kanji translation please?

Thanks in advance!

:) Mishi :)

"A smile is a precious gift, share it with others and make the world a happier place."

Answer:


If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say I love you.
あなたを愛することと息をすることのいずれかを選ばなければならないなら、 最後の一息を使ってあなたを愛していると言うでしょう。
anata wo aisuru koto to iki wo suru koto no izureka wo erabanakereba naranai nara, saigo no hitoiki wo tsukatte anata wo aishiteiru to yuu deshou.

A smile is a precious gift. Share it with others and make the world a happier place.
笑顔は貴重な贈り物です。他の人と分かち合い、世界をより幸せな場所にしましょう。
egao wa kichou na okurimono desu, hoka no hito to wakachiai, sekai wo yori shiawasena basho ni shimashou.

No comments:

Post a Comment