Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How popular is the iPhone 4s in Japan?

Question:


I plan to study in TUJ Fall 2012. I want a phone that is popular in Japan. One that will also work in Japan. I have looked into it and most companies carry the iPhone. How popular exactly is it?

Answer:


You see iPhones everywhere. My daughter's friend was over the other day and had one. But know next to nothing about the plans offered other than they are more expensive here than in the U.S. Not even sure if you can get a plan without purchasing the phone here. I don't even have a cell phone now, but when I did, the manual was next to useless and the English menus were very limited.

You might want to look into the Google Galaxy Nexus. Android based. iPhone isn't the only option for smartphones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment