Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Which type of natto do you prefer: hikiwari or regular?

Question:


Bonjour and welcome to my question.
I have always thought that the Japanese cuisine is just so superb and I love natto! So I found today that there are two types of natto depending how coarse beans are. Hikiriwari natto consists of small broken pieces of beans while beans in regular natto are not deformed. In my opinion, hikiwari is more sticky and has more thicker fragrance. I prefer it to regular natto. So my question is, how about you, which do you prefer: hikiwari or regular? Thanks in advance,

Answer:


Hello, and you asked a very good question!
I myself like just regular natto. I like it with daikon-oroshi and karashi (>-<; Hmmm...good! My saliva is dripping just thinking about it! My mouth is sooo natto smelling that I may turn every bean I see in a grocery store into natto! Just joking, hehe...
Anyway, I am almost dying from this terrible smell from my feet...it smells like natto. Boy, my addiction to natto has become so fatal that my body is turning into natto! Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment