Saturday, December 3, 2011

How to audition in japan and steps to be promoted?

Question:


please help me to be an idol in japan ill do my best :)

Answer:


Where's your YouTube channel?

Are you cute, slim and attractive enough to compete with the girls in my second link? How well can you sing? How well can you model? Is your posture impeccable? How good is your calligraphy?

Why are you posting your question in English? Didn't you know that you must have excellent diction? If your Japanese is below the grade expected for your age, forget it. By "grade", I mean as in elementary school. That means that if you're 12 years old or older, you're expected to know ALL the kanji in my third link.

Edit: You're not Japanese. Why aren't you known in your native country already? Why don't you first try your luck there first before letting your talent known overseas? Why haven't you gone to, say, a local anime convention?

No comments:

Post a Comment