Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'll be going to Kobe for 4 days. Any suggestions for what to do in here?

Question:


I'velisted mount rokko as my plan tospend in a day. I don't know about 3 other days. Are Nankimachi (China Town), Sannomiya, Motomachi and Harborland can be spend in a day?

Answer:


The Herb and Flower garden is lovely, even in winter. Get the ropeway near Shin Kobe station to get to the garden. If you are going to Kobe brfore mid December you can go to the Luminare in the evening.
The other stuff you can cover in one day, China Town is one street. Kitano is the old foreign residents area and has some nice old houses. There is also a good City museum and great nightlife.
Why not get a train from Kobe to Osaka for a day, it's only about 20-30 minutes travelling time.

I live near Kobe, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment