Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How do I write and say this in Japanese?

Question:


Hi, :)
I was listening to a song, and in a line of the song, the words were "Boku ni hohoenderu egao ga sukidayo"

Could someone please write this in Japanese for me, and tell me how to pronounce it properly?

Would really appreciate it, thanks ^^

Answer:


Boku ni hohoenderu egao ga sukidayo (boh-koo knee hoh-hoh-enderoo ega-oh ga sookee da yoh)
僕に微笑えんでる笑顔が好きだよ. (ぼくにほほえんでるえがおがすきだよ.)

Here's a breakdown of its definition:

boku = i / me (male)
ni = indicates where the action goes
hohoenderu = smiling
egao = smiling face
ga suki = like
da = informal way of saying desu.
yo = a particle added at the end of the sentence as emphasis.

boku ni hohoenderu egao ga suki dayo = I like the face that's looking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment