Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Workout Gym's in Tokyo?

Question:


Hi

I live in Tokyo for the next 3 months and I feel like I'm getting out of shape a bit since normally I go daily to the gym in my home country.
do you know any gym chains in Tokyo ?
would prefer in the center but I live in Monzen-nakacho so near here would be awesome too, but center is okay too.

Answer:


国立競技場 National Stadium Since Tokyo Olympic
(JR Sendagaya / Ginza-sen Jinguu-mae)
http://naash.go.jp/kokuritu/sisetu/tre/t…

I saw a lot of foreigners there whenever I went. They say the fee is reasonable.

* I meant 'training centre' inside the facility
----------------
wuzaracer is right.
Try government facility such as ○○ 区体育館/スポーツセンター(xxxx - ku Sports Centre)
If you don't know, visit nearest ku-yakusho (ward office), there is always "foreigners affair counter"

No comments:

Post a Comment