Monday, April 18, 2011

After the earthquake what were the road conditions in Tokyo?

Question:


Im writing a short story that takes place in Japan after the earthquake/tsunami and I just want to make sure I got my facts straight :) here are a few random questions I have..

- What were the roads like in Tokyo (not japan in general but Tokyo) and were most of them destroyed or were only some of them destroyed and were there a lot of cars able to get around..etc...
-Were some of the highways still intact?
-Did they lose all internet service/cell phone service etc..?
-In Tokyo (again, the city not Japan in general) were the majority of the buildings damaged or just some..?

I know these are really stupid and random questions, but if you can answer them it will be greatly appreciated :)

Answer:


Terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment