Monday, April 18, 2011

Alternative fashion Stores in Osaka?

Question:


Okay so I may be going to Osaka to help with the Japan relief effort in a few weeks and I know I'll have some free time.... So what (if any) Lolita fashion shops are in Osaka???? I only really know about the ones in Tokyo.... Alternative punk shops?


Also, I'm 6 foot 1 and have big boobs so I always have to buy L to 3L to fit me when ordering from asian sites. (even though I'm like average size... I always have to tailor it smaller at the waist fml.... ) I mean... ya know japanese girls are very petite so would they even have stuff in my size? Would it even be worth the try?

Answer:


To be honest, I don't think they'll have things in your size.. But you can always check :D. If you're looking for something like a department store, there's something called Hep5 and LoFT and there's the Daimaru Shopping Center right next to Osaka JR station you can go to, if you want more of a boutique type store... you're on your own XD just look around the shopping areas, you'll find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment