Monday, April 18, 2011

Where Can I Find A Quality School Uniform in Japan?

Question:


I live in Tokyo. I want to buy my best friend a girls school uniform jacket/shirt/neckthing/skirt. She has alwalys wanted one. Shes a big fan of Japanese Pop Culture.

Im pretty sure this is what she is thinking v v v v
http://www.akiba-station.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/k-on_mio_1.gif

is there a place around Tokyo that sells these uniforms and they are good quality? I dont want to buy those cheap fetish ones, that'd be kinda un-platonic lol.

Are there good quality cute looking uniforms in any fetish shops? Does Seiyu sell them?

Thank you! Id appreciate any useful input!!!!!!!!!

Answer:


'neckthing'... alright... NO, ya dang cosplayers.. fetish shops?... ummm Pooh Bear was going to answer but he thinks that you are thinking something different from what he originally thought? o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment