Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Are there any websites that explain what the contents of japanese video games are?

Question:


I've been wanting to get Way of the Samurai 4 and Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan from this website that sells Japanese video games, but my dad told me to see what the ratings of the games are and what kind of content is in the game (In other words, do either of the games have sexual themes) I saw the back cover of both games and they had the sexual themes sign on the back. I went to the CERO website to look at their ratings, but that wasn't really any help at all. Are there any websites that say what kind of things these games have in them?

Answer:


Have you tried play-asia.com?

They sell games from Japan and such, providing information as well like the genre, version, players, release date, etc. Some people provide their comment on the game too and their have ratings that people vote on.

I hope this helped at least a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment