Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Will a Japanese boy ever like me?

Question:


Alright for of all I am still young so I have my whole life ahead I know this and I am a very diverse person and I still always keep that door open for any individual who loves me for me but I am really interested in the Asian Culture mainly the Traditional Asian Culture Like Japanese History or The Geishas and I really respect the elderly and Traditonal Moral and Educational Vaules I am also open to other cultures at the same time but I wonder would am Asian Guy even like a Black girl like me.

 I mean I hear all these negitive things like how Asians only like their own or White and How they do not Find Black girls Attractive Physically I think I mean I am s nerd Average looking I am descried to my friend's as Sweet, Down to Earth, Shy, Quiet and very Nice but something also happen last year this Asian boy(Chinese) that I used to like treated me badly and called me ugly because I wasn't an Asian Girl and I just thought about what his heart was like not his Looks but I just wonder since I would like to move to Japan one day. 

And since the Asian culture likes light skin will any Asisb boy like me for me if I go there Will one Like me by the contents of my Heart and not the Color of My Skin Thank You,.

Answer:


My answer is probably going to sound a bit cheesy but I truly believe that if there is a dream in you, it's meant to happen. Dreams are not something that people create but what gods plant in their hearts so that people would know which path to choose in their lives. Maybe the "Japan thing" is the path you should walk.

There are 130 million people living in Japan and, of course, they all have different tastes. Once I stumbled upon a Japanese dating site and many Japanese teenagers were interested in meeting blacks ONLY. I never see why there is a trend to think that whites are better than blacks. Why in Takeshi Kitano's movies foreign actors are always black (not a typical blonde American foreigner type).

This is a website about Asian-Black community http://euphorialuv.wordpress.com/ Just to proof that your pessimism is wrong. Forget about "a Black girl like me" thing please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment