Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is Destination-Japan.com Good for traveling to Japan?

Question:


I'm planning on traveling to Japan in August-September, and will be going all alone. It'll be my first lone trip overseas, and I'll admit that I'm quite nervous about it...but I'm sure it'll be a great, unforgettable experience. I'm wanting to go through a travel agency on this first trip, and I'm really thinking about using www.destination-japan.com, but I was wondering if anyone here has used them - or if anyone knows where I can find some reviews on them.
I know they are managed by H.I.S. International Tours, which is supposed to be a very good travel agency (from the reviews I've read).

I know they're legit and everything, I'd just like to hear experiences or something.

The prices seem to be 'ok', I guess. I'd love recommendations for other agencies if anyone has any. Thanks in advance.

Answer:


when i was living in japan i used iace. they were pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment