Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where are some good places to live in the USA that has ..?

Question:


culture, arts, concerts, low cost of living, less crime nice young family friendly neighbor hood with many different cultural back ground for Japanese, American couples? I know Japanese community tend to be in New York City, Chicago, LA or California some where, but do not really like that Japanese pressures. huge cities sounds nice but too expense and high in crime. Forget about the South its bit of a twilight zone down there, North sounds nice, but people seems to be loud and rude.... If you are a local of where you grew up, that may be different and I hope you like it where you live. But that is not I am asking. :-)

Answer:


Columbia, Maryland...I think N.Y or N.J might have a reputation for loud & rude but not most of the North East....you might want to look for states that have high I.Q levels....I still think the state I live in specifically in Columbia, MD would be best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment