Friday, April 15, 2011

Can you help me write a simple letter in Japanese?

Question:


I'm corresponding with a Japanese woman and need help with a response email. It's a quite simple, short email. Please write it in Hiragana and Katakana. Thank you very much! Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Hello ____,

Thank you for your email. It's nice to meet you to. I've heard very nice things about you. Robin told me that you have found a penpal for me to write to. I'm sure it will be fun to learn about Japan and Japanese life while learning how to speak Japanese! I'm looking forward to it. Thank you for all of your help.

Sincerely,
____

Answer:


こんにちは_。

メールありがとう。私も、あなたに会えてよかったです。あなたについてのとっても…
ロビンがわたしにも、文通相手を見つけてくれたと聞きました。日本語を学びながら…

心を込めて。

_



Can you read Japanese?
If you can't,I'm sorry...(><)

No comments:

Post a Comment