Friday, April 15, 2011

Help with Japan's plains!!?

Question:


I have a map assignment and I need to know where these plains are:
Sendai Plain
Echigo Plain
Kanto Plain
Nobi Plain
Osaka Plain
Fukuoka Plain

Also I need to know where the inland sea is.

Answer:


I don't do homework assignment and truly hope nobody else here will do it for you either. The point of homework is that YOU do the assignment at HOME, on your own. Ask your teacher if you don't believe me, that is what is expected of you.

I WILL help you out though. All you have to do is use a search engine, say Google, type in the name of each of those plains, and there you go. Now, run along and do your homework. And don't forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed.

EDIT: I know what I say to be true because I just did a search on one of your plains and the first link gave me a map and geographical coordinates. Maybe you're not trying to cheat, but simply, well, a bit 'slow'.?

See? All by your little bitty self you did your own homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment