Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can you listen to this and tell me what the singer is saying?

Question:


In one of my favorite songs, "1+1=3" from Mother Ninja. For most of their songs I know what they are saying [in Nihongo and English] but I can't figure out what Aboo [the female singer] is saying. While this might be a little strange, I really hope someone can inform me here because it's making me rack my brain lol.
Here's a link to Mother Ninja's homepage
>> http://www.avexnet.or.jp/mother/discogra…
Scroll down to song #5 "1+1+3"
It's not the full song, it's just a snippet. 20 seconds in the song, the female singer [Aboo] starts singing the chorus. Can you please tell me what she's saying [in Japanese please] before the music fades out? All I can make out is "1 + 1こたえわさん... (1+1, kotae wa san....)" Thanks in advance! ありがとうございます!

Answer:


「1+1=3

生まれてくる君のため もっと2人愛を語りあうだろう

1+1=3

どんな雨に振られても 守れちゃうそんなキズナ

1+1 答えは3 健全な大人の足し算

1+1 答えは3 最高にうれしい誤算

1+1 答えは3 健全な大人の足し算

1+1 答えは3 最高にうれしい誤算」

here you go~. i hope this is what you are looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment