Saturday, April 23, 2011

How to apologies to japanese through email?

Question:


I sent the wrong email to the wrong person. She could be offended because of the content. I need to apologies to her, but I don't know what to write. She and I going to meet in Tokyo in the future.

Me and my supervisor are making arrangement for the meeting. I said to my supervisor, its ok for her not to fetch me in the airport as I already made some back-up plan if she wouldn't able to do it.

Answer:


I'm not sure what kind of things that e-mail contained, but at least you think she's been offended...
人違いとはいえ、あのようなメールを送ってしまい
本当に申し訳なく思っています。 大変迂闊(うかつ)でした。
不愉快な思いをさせてしまったことを、心からお詫び致します。
hito-chigai towa ie, anoyouna meeru o okutte shimai
hontou ni moushiwake-naku omotte imasu. taihen ukatsu deshita.
fuyukai na omoi o sasete shimatta koto o kokorokara owabi itashimasu.

No comments:

Post a Comment