Saturday, April 23, 2011

Korean & Japanese shopping online !?

Question:


I'm Korean & Japanese, born and raised American. I know a lot about my heritage and was raised traditionally. I am very much interested in Korean products. Such as Korean & Japanese clothing, beauty products, household items, electronics, refrigerators, phones, office supplies, and things that are original to Korea and Japan. For example, the Samsung Anycall NORI F touch is a Korean phone. I was searching for it online, but I couldn't find it. I want actual Korean & Japanese stores online not knock offs please. Thank you! :)

Answer:


You will not find any 'Local Domestic Product' here in North America, however small stuff like clothing could be imported however you will have to pay custom fees on the top of the applicable tax. The best way is to go to your local Japanese or Korean town and go to the local stores there, they will sell some some and safe you the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment