Friday, May 20, 2011

Can I use Ameblo if I don't know Japanese? Can I translate through google and paste the japanese words?

Question:




Answer:


Well as an user of Ameba pigg i can say that writting a blog based on Google Translate would be hard for everyone to understand. That would be like someone saying in english "I tried a big apple eating when friend yesterday came". Why? Just because online translators are monotone and robotic. They aren't adapted to the language japanese people use every day. So translators sound like a caveman when translating to a language.

Posdate: I really want to know how did you create an account in Amebba pigg withouth speaking japanese? (i assume that because you say you're gonna use Google to make a blog). I could understand 40% of all the things that appeared on the web page so i made an account real quick and now i'm preparing a blog in japanese. How did you create an account? Can you comunicate with japanese people or are you one of those who goes asking "Does someone speak english here"?

No comments:

Post a Comment