Monday, May 30, 2011

How hard is to be a dancer in Japan?

Question:


I'm 16 year old boy, not Japanese but still Asian. I'm very good at dancing[only MJ style though]. There's so much agencies for singers but I couldn't find any for dancers. I don't live in Japan, but I was thinking of living all my life in future, 'cause I'm in love with a Japanese girl. (However I haven't met or talked with the girl only saw her, and knows that she lives in Tokyo, she used to be a Singer now she's a normal girl and 6 months youger than me, that's all I know about her but I can't let my True Love get away.)

Other than dancing I also write songs and stories but I think that all those are in vain 'cause all are in English. (I'm learning Japanese maybe I could write in Japanese someday). And also make music using softwares.
Please someone help me, All I want is to get her.

Answer:


Jake, as you know, Akari Hayami, ex member of "Momoiro Clover" left the band because she wanted a normal life. She is now doing what normal 16 year old girls do.

Thousands of 16 year old boys who also think they are in love with her, probably have similar ideas as yourself. Time for a reality check Jake. Time to wake up. You are not going to meet her I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment