Monday, May 30, 2011

Why do Japanese girls usually have really large calves?

Question:


Compared with other Asians.

Answer:


I was curious about that to. I believe it's hereditary. It's about 70% females who have larger calves. Some men even have them in Japan. I think a lot of it is mainly because their 1# transportation is, well their legs. They use their bikes, or trains to get around. And its between 1 to two hour transport each way. A lot of Japanese girls are skinny, even skinny girls get big calves! THAT DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Even the tiny girls commonly have this feature in all of Asia.

So I believe that is the reason. In fact there is a large verity of "Calve" reduction surgeries in all of Asia. This is a very popular surgery almost as popular as the nose lengthening they do.

So I'd say it was because of their genetics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment