Monday, May 30, 2011

Visit or not???????????????

Question:


I live with my dad and stepmom who is very nice and in every past year I have gone down to California for almost the whole summer to visit her and my stepdad and younger siblings. I have done that for at least 5 years in a row, even sometimes visiting them during winter break. I have been doing that for all of my teenage years. I am 17 going on 18. So I have never experienced a summer break with any of my friends, instead im with my mom and sometimes abusive husband. This is also my last summer before I begin college, so it's the last summer I have with my high school friends. My stepdad always argues with me and screams at me and my mom likes to argue with me too sometimes. Every time I go there I feel sad and angry and I cry a lot, and it's a big relief when I come back home with my dad. This year I told my mom that I wish to not visit them this summer. I told her in a nice way. She then freaked out and said "that is definitely not a healthy thing to do, to choose to not see your mom this summer. You NEED to come down here." the thing is (and i told her this), im simply not happy there. so I'm asking all of you on yahoo answers, who is right? Me or her? Please help. Thanks to all :)

Answer:


Your question doesn't really belong here, but at the same time, the answer is easy.

You need to visit your mom like a fish needs a bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment