Monday, May 30, 2011

Sending messages from Softbank problem?

Question:


Hi, I bought a Softbank Prepaid phone and nowadays, I'm having problems sending S-mail or SMS to cellphones other than softbank. This is ironic because the first I sent a message was to a Docomo phone (my friend's) and it was okay and was sent without a fuss. However, the next day I'm observing that I am having difficulties as it always says "message sending failed" for like an hour of so of trying. Whenever that happens, I'll send a message to another Softbank phone and it would send without a fuss. I don't know what to do and why this is happening. Any settings I have to change? Please help! Thank you!

Answer:


Sending SMS is only possible to users of the same provider. You cannot send SMS to other people using Docomo or AU phones, you can only send keitai-mail to them. Sending Keitai-mail also cost money so you might want to check the balance of your softbank prepaid card.

No comments:

Post a Comment