Sunday, May 8, 2011

Imigritation problem in Japan ?

Question:


Hi
I have a questions for you I hope some one can answer me !
I want is work legal in Japan.
That my dream live there.

I'm US citizen, 27 years old, simgle never married. I have a degree college of digital electronic but I didn't work in that field.
Clean criminal background record.
1th Job Experience in maintaince floor in malls, residential buildings and office, .janitorial and utility. For 6 years.
2th Job experience working 2 years in restaurant 5 diamond and 3 diamond in Las Vegas MGM Grand Resort and Hotel.

I speak English ( is not my strong language ), Spanish native lenguge, some French and Japanese little bit.

If you have any idea please I am open to any idea please I want is live in Japan that all I want.

Help me toy dream come a reality thanks for your help :)

Have a good day.

Answer:


You will find that it will be very difficult to get a job in Japan with your current background. I believe the largest hinderence will be your lack of Japanese lanaguge skills. Often they require fluency in Japanese. How ever if you don't mind changing gears and teaching English instead you could probably get a job doing that. After a few years of English teaching maybe you'll pick up some leads to a career closer to what you want to be doing.

Good luck :)

(P.S. Have you been to Japan before? If not you may wish to take a visit first as there are many misconceptions.)

EDIT: If your English isn't strong enough to be an English teacher perhaps look into being a Spanish teacher, there is SOME interest in Spanish over there as well although not nearly as strong as English.

No comments:

Post a Comment