Sunday, May 8, 2011

What is the CHEAPEST mode of train travel from Narita Airport (Terminal 2) to Haneda Airport (Terminal I)?

Question:


I am supposed to arrive at Narita Airport Terminal 2 at 2:30 AM and my flight at Haneda Airport (Terminal 1) is at 6:25 AM on the same day. What are cheap and quick/reliable ways to get from Narita Airport terminal 2 to Haneda Terminal 1 so ...I don't miss my flight?

please be specific as I have never been to Japan. Thanks in advance!

I

Answer:


I don't think there is a flight which arrives at Narita at 2:30am.

And there is no transportation except taxi between 2-6am.

Check your schedule again.

Addition:
As another says, Narita can't use its runway at 2:30am. I think there is anything wrong in your schedule. Anyway, the only transportation is taxi at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment