Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What does it mean to dream of a japanese calendar?

Question:


it was a japanese calendar it had buddhist sayings on it,i know nothing abt buddhaism or japan??

i have some distant japanese ancestry my great aunt once said,and this is my second 'japanese' dream/.

in the other one I had to sit with many japanese people and write something in japanese ,i wrote no ambition in english.

Answer:


Some dreams are prophecies and some dreams are just the reflection of our thoughts.

Yesterday I was watching a couple of Japanese movies, so I dreamed a tsunami (I turn around and see cars covered with water) but I often dream tsunami (I've heard it means the tough life or something and its pretty usual for many people).

Anyway, I can't explain this dream, although you might try the "dreams" category. However when I was a child I dreamed myself being married with a South Asian man. It came true.

Maybe your dream is telling you that your consciousness wants to learn Japanese or go to Japan or that maybe you were a Japanese in your previous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment