Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm INDIAN but I look like HAN GA IN. Can I become a Kpop or Jpop idol?

Question:


I'm INDIAN but I look like HAN GA IN. Can I become a Kpop idol?
Hey folks!

I am 18 and I am from india (tho I was born and raised in the states).

I look like Han Ga in from the side, like this:

http://img1.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3…

I have skin that is almost as light as her, I'm just a wee bit darker only a LITTLE darker, I'm really pale. Also my eyes are a bit bigger. I am 5 ft 4 inches and weigh 114 pounds. I've also been compared to aishwarya Rai

I never took vocal or dancing lessons but I don't think I suck in either.

I can speak conversational japanese, and am fluent in english and hindi and I'm learning korean.

I am thinkin of trying out for sm jyp and any other company aha. I am planning on going to seoul in december to go to their weekly auditions. I also plan to do japan mail auditions for sony music japan

What are my chances of becoming a trainee?

Answer:


Just be yourself jeez. Is that so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment