Saturday, June 11, 2011

Japanese History/Timeline Question? Really easy 10 points!?

Question:


Okay, so I'm doing a project of some sort on Japan, and I need a time line. I want it to be brief and up to date. I can't have it too long. Just the really major events that people will still remember in a hundred years. So far, I have all of Japan's history/timeline-thingy from 300 BC all the way up until 1945. All that I need and am asking you guys for is to either give me a link to a suitable site that meets all my requirements or to just type up the kind of time line I am looking for from 1945 up until now.(I perfer not a link, but the other. whatever works though...) There is probably not a whole bunch, maybe even only one or two major things, but that's okay. So see what you can do for me, please, okay, guys? Thanks ahead of time!:)

Answer:


I think there is no special time line right now.

We distinguish Showa and Heisei at 1989. Economists uses "after bubble" to specify the period of after 1990.
But "sengo" (戦後) , after WW2, 1945 is more common for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment