Monday, June 20, 2011

Question about hana yori dango the 2nd one(japanese drama)....?

Question:


so in the 2nd hana yori dango does Makino Tsukushi get with Domyoji Tsukasa or does she get with Hanazawa Rui?

also is the 2nd one nice? should i watch it cause i really like the ending of the 1st one?

Answer:


I think you should definitely watch it!! I LOVED the ending to the first one also, so when I finally watched the second, I was a bit bummed out... But after a while, I ended up loving the second season more than the first one!!!

I'm not going to ruin it for you, I think you should watch it for yourself, but it's definitely a MUST see!!
Also, the movie is a great one too, but be sure to watch it after the second season is over.

The second season completely changed my mind over a few characters I didn't really like, it's really that awesome!

-Edit:
Oh, and me being such a fangirl just for the sake of it, they look amazing in the second season!!!
*yes, I toned down my fangirlism~

No comments:

Post a Comment