Monday, June 20, 2011

Where can I find size 14-15 shoes when I go to Japan?

Question:


I going to Tokyo when I first more to Japan, but after getting settled into Japanese Society I want to Live in the Kansai Region preferably In or around Osaka and I have huge feet I want to know if there is a special shop in either city. Should I just shop online

Answer:


Shoe sizes are recorded differently internationally depending on the country.

If you are a Woman US/Canada Sized 14-15, that translates into Japanese size 30-31.

The Japanese system is based on the length of your foot in cm, so you may find it useful to measure your foot in cm and find your size this way.

You might have to dig around a bit or even special order some items, sorry I can't help you on an actual place, but please note that shoe size conversions done in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment