Monday, June 20, 2011

What do Japanese Pupils (in the 9th grade of middle school) for fun?

Question:


Alright someone told me that Japanese students don't have very much money, when I asked a question about what they do for fun. But that makes me wonder what they actually do for fun.

I mean seriously, not that we're rich in Holland or something but kids of my age (15) go to clubs, they shop and even go to a concert sometimes. They go to the cinema and hang out in the city centre. For the rest it's normal stuff, hanging at your friends place, sometimes a sleep over. Stuff like that. And when we have a free hour because our teacher is sick or something we go to the supermarket buy something to eat and hang out, until the hour is over and we have to go back again.

In manga's the kids always do kareoke... Is that true? Ah btw I know that the kids are always very bussy with their clubs.. But is that all they do?!

Thanks!

Answer:


They usually have a extra-curriculum activity after-school, Alot of them attend Juku or cram school a school where can learn to do a certain thing. They go to the mall usually, and go day-tripping around their city.

No comments:

Post a Comment