Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Amount I should save for 2 weeks in japan?

Question:


I live In California, USA. I plan on going to japan next year probably in late spring or summer time. How much do you think I should save up? I plan on going to as many main attractions as I can within the 2 week period.

I was thinking of doing a home stay program so i can get to know the culture better. If you have any good suggestions for a good program, please let me know.

Answer:


Once again there is no set amount in these kind of scenarios (which we see almost every week) you are in charge of you finances so you alone know how much you can afford. If i said bring $10k for a nice time and you don't have that kind of amount what will you do? probably freak out i guess. So bring as much as you can afford without going broke i.e. getting loans, overdrafts etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment