Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rumors involving Adachi schoolgirl murder and Iijima Ai?

Question:


I was trying to do a little research on the life of the late Japanese AV actress/TV talento Iijima Ai, and found some allusions to a rumor of involvement with the participants in the heinous 1989 confinement and torture/murder of high school girl Junko Furuta. Unfortunately, my Japanese reading ability isn't so hot, and I can't understand the gist of the rumor... It appears she may have known some of the youths who were later arrested?

If I search the internet using roman letters "Iijima Ai", almost no English language information comes up at all, and nothing referring to this rumor whatsoever.

But if I search her name in Japanese "飯島 愛", and add "足立" (Adachi) a lot of blogs and articles come up that refer to both Iijima Ai and the murder in the same story... Some seem to imply that she (Ai) was the victim of an extortion plot that stemmed from her involvement with the murderers. I can't tell really; the Google translation is semi-nonsense.

I know this is a longshot, but is anyone out there familiar with this rumor? If so, could you just summarize in a paragraph or two what the rumor is?

Thanks for any info.

Answer:


It's just a groundless rumor. She's got nothing to do with the murder case.

Addition:
>Edit to add: I am sure it is groundless, but I would like to know what the rumor is...

Rumor is that the main suspect was her BF.

No comments:

Post a Comment