Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anime distribtuion companies in Tokyo?

Question:


I am going to Tokyo soon and am looking to make business connections with distributors in Japan that sell anime goods. I wanted to know what companies are in Tokyo Japan that I can visit while I'm there. I am looking to buy figures, plush and some accessory items that are all anime related. They should be manufactured by companies like Good Smile, Takara Tomy, Megahouse, Square Enix, Banpresto, etc

Answer:


For a businessman, you ain't too savvy. Try Google. I know, it's tough. Gotta' open that browser. (Oh, wait, you did that posting the question!) Go to Google or with many browsers there's a box at the top where you can type in what you want. Type is something really creative. I mean CREATIVE. Let's see, for your situation, hmmmm, how about "Anime distribution companies in Tokyo"? I know, I don't know HOW I can be so creative. Can't teach you, sorry.

Point is, if you would DO this, you'll get a lot of things called links. Here's one, which was the first one of the list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ani…

Guess what you will get if you go to this link? A list of anime distribution companies in Tokyo. Amazing, isn't it.

Good luck with your 'business'.

No comments:

Post a Comment