Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Best way to organize a trip to Aomori, Japan?

Question:


I'm planning on travelling to Aomori, Japan around the 23rd of August. I need to get to a town called Rokunohe. Can anyone help by telling me what the best (and cheapest) airport to land at would be? Various sites only seem to offer Narita, but Google says that that's almost 6 hours away from my destination.

I've never been to Japan before, so any help would be appreciated!

Answer:


You can't expect any "cheapest" airport to Rokunohe because it takes much money to take a flight in Japan.

Local airports in Japan do not have many international flights. So you must land on Narita first of all. Then take a domestic flight, train or bus to Rokunohe.

The closest airport is this Misawa Airport.
http://www.misawa-airport.co.jp/english/…

You can take a local train to Rokunohe from there.

You need to go to another airport in Tokyo (Haneda) to take a flight to Misawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment