Thursday, July 21, 2011

Could someone explain for me how should I ship this product from Amazon Japan to where I live?

Question:


Could someone explain for me how should I ship this product from Amazon Japan to where I live?
Amazon Japan ships some of its products internationally, but the product that I'm trying to purchase (Singer Song Writer Lite 7) cannot be shipped to the U.S., which is where I live.

Could I somehow have Amazon.jp ship this product to some other international delivery service agents in Japan, and have those service agents ship it to me to where I live? I wonder if UPS would do this for me.

Answer:


You could see if a shopping service like Celga or Noppin could get the item for you. However, keep in mind that it's going to be much more expensive, because you will have to pay for the item, pay for it to be shipped to the shopping service, and then pay for the shopping service to ship it to you. You would probably be better off trying to buy the item from somewhere else, like Rakuten.

No comments:

Post a Comment