Thursday, July 21, 2011

Question about japan? just curious..?

Question:


i like japan, it's clean and beautiful, and really a exotic place.
but it's really weird in some way, for example: it's attitude about sex, and culture of sex
i can often some japanese women together holding a statue of huge penis, smiling and posing before a camera, it can almost never happen in my country,
i have to say japan is very open about sex,
my question is: do most ppl think of it as a very normal thing? or the percentage?
i need japanese friends' point of views plz?

Answer:


It just reminded me how I went into a Hindu temple in India and started taking photos. The priest said: "Come, I'll show you something". I went and there was a huge penis and he said proudly: "Lord Shiva". I was like: "Oh..." (speechless).
India is so old fashioned and yet I can't face "Lord Shiva" in the temple. It kinda was funny and shocking at the same time. It just proves that religion and sex are interrelated and every country has their own thing about it. In some sex subject may be hidden and in other - revealed but the fact never changes. It's always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment