Sunday, July 3, 2011

I have 2 Japanese people staying with me for 2 weeks.They do not speak English.What can I cook for them?

Question:


I live in rural Australia and eat Western food with my husband and two children. Our client has sent these two lads over for work experience. What can people recommend that I cook for them? I don't want to offend them in any way by cooking something they don't like. Please help.

Answer:


You don't have to cook Japanese food. Since they're coming to work in Australia, I'm kind of assuming they want to be there and would be interested in eating some real Australian home cooking. If you're concerned, why don't you contact your client and see if he or she has any information on what the Japanese guys might want to try, what they really like, or what they might not be able to eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment