Sunday, July 3, 2011

What is the Tokyo fashion?

Question:


Wondering if the fashion in Japan/Tokyo is the same as here in the Netherlands.

I saw that the women dress more feminine but that's logical because of the whole cute image.

Now I was wondering if the boys also wear the jeans very low on their hips. It's a trend here that started a year ago I believe. Now it's pretty normal, you can always see a whole part of their underwear but it doesn't bother me anymore. So do the japanese boys do that too?
And if they do that.. What about their school uniforms, I know the schools are pretty strict, but you always have those kids who don't follow the rules right? ;) So are there any boys who also do it with their school uniforms?

Any other fashion trends I should know about?

Thanks!

Answer:


Not into fashion so I can't help that much. But I can tell you that there are quite a few students who wear their school pants hanging on their hips and their underwear showing. At least on the trains. The ones who do this seem to have the style down to an art as they have the overall look of someone who stayed up all night drinking the night before. Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment